Sunday, November 2, 2008

He's in BUSINESS!!

Darren just started a new business that he has been dreaming and talking about for the last several years.

He made is first sale last week. He is REALLY excited about it! I don't know how much money he'll make, but the worst case scenario is that he will make enough to continue the pursuit.

As time goes on we are hoping to buy more machinery to make things more efficient. Also, my nieces boyfriend may end up helping out after graduation. (They have been talking about moving nearer by next summer)

Anyway -- I just wanted to share a little success. I am SO happy and proud of my husband! He's finally found his passion!

2 comments:

guerry girls said...

So what is he doing? I am so out of the loop living in AZ.

Darren and Kate said...

that's ok -- as far as I am aware, there's not a loop that we are actually in :)
I sent you a myspace message with the details - he's really very excited and happy -- finally :~)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map