Friday, July 18, 2008

Because she "asked"

This was on a blog that had me listed on it so I suppose I'll play along and answer the best I can...

You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.

Joys:
1. My children are my greatest joy
2. Making a new life with my wonderful husband
3. Memories of the times I had with my mom and sister and the "music" that we shared
4. Music, all kinds of music, in the traditional sense, also the music in nature; the sound of the ocean waves, the breeze singing through the trees, the creek flowing over rocks, babies singing in their little infant voices...you get the idea :^)

Fears:
1. Being alone
2. Making wrong choices for my family
3. not being able to see or hear

Goals:
1. Find a job that is good for my family and good for me
2. To finally be content and "settled"
3. To be better than I was last year

Current obsessions:
1. Sadly I cannot think of anything I am really obsessed with -- other than turing on the radio the second I get into the car... It's very lonely here without my music :(

2. Once we get a place of our own, I will be obsessed with making it into a home for us, not just a house...

Random surprising facts about me:
1. I don't think I really have anything to match this category, -- uuummm -- I lived and worked in Germany for about 9 months

2. I was in the Miss Teen Washington USA Pagent

3. I met Henry Mancini, Alan Thicke, Eduard Sheverdnatze (sp?) , Secretary of State James Baker.....

Who I'm Tagging:
:^( No-one... I don't know anyone to add to this spot

2 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Wow, Miss Teen Washington pageant, huh? Was it fun? I think it would be fun, but I don't do well in front of crowds. Thanks for playing along, it was fun to read your answers.

Darren and Kate said...

Yep, it was fun - an eye-opener for sure! I'll have to show you pictures when I get all my stuff here.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map