Tuesday, June 8, 2010

you may have noticed...

...that I've had my blog on private. I had thought everyone who was interested in my blog was already on the reading list...until a couple of friends sent me a message asking for permission to read it.

So, I've opened it back up long enough for this post. If you are not on the reading list, and you'd like to be, please let me know. This goes for ANYONE - as long as I at least recognize your name or family connection, you are welcome here :) I know, for myself, there are a few blogs that I read that the author probably has never heard of me, but they are family of my husband...so I read them to keep him up to date on what's going on with his family; aunts, uncles, cousins, children and so on. I figure, since I have made myself welcome to read about you, I will welcome you to read about me. Although, for the life of me, I don't understand why you'd want to ;o)

This blog will be left open for a week or so. (maybe longer since I am clearly not such a faithful blogger). Then I will be going back to private.

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

So nice to read your update. Give Darren a hug for me. It was good seeing your family at the reception.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map