Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emileigh, Aaron and I did go to the beach this weekend for a short time. Around 10 or 11 Saturday morning we went down to the beach and saw a seal or a sea lion (don't really know how to tell them apart) right on the rocks on the beach! I didn't have my camera with me, so of course, didn't get a good picture. I did take a couple with my cell phone, the only trick now is to figure out how to get them off of my phone and onto the computer!

We had a nice day, building sand castles and walking along the beach. We found a brown-ish looking jellyfish which was dead, but nothing more exciting than seeing the seal/sea lion up close.

If I can figure out how to download the pictures I took, I will put them here and also on my 'space.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map